Shipping & Return Policy
Order Confirmation & Delivery:
All orders will be received and processed within 48 hours of you paying for your merchandise. Your credit card will then be pre-authorized for that purchase, processed & shipped in the approx. timeframe described in the table below IF it's in stock. If it's not in stock/unavailable or backordered, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss more options and then proceed with payment
Here's a summary of all our shipping options. For more detailed info, please scroll down to read more:
|Small items & accessories (rackets, balls, cues, etc.)||Large items (tables, furniture etc.)||Custom products|
|Shipping type(s)||Standard||LTL, Expedited*, White glove*||Please contact us for a quote|
|Shipping provider||UPS, USUS or FedEx Ground||FedEx Freight and others||Please contact us for a quote|
|Shipping service(s)||Standard||Additional services include:
Overnight*, 2nd day*, Door delivery with appointment, Inside Delivery*, Unboxing & Box removal*
|Assembly and setup - please contact us for a quote and more details|
|Timeframe||3-5 business days||10-15 business days||Please contact us for an accurate timeframe|
$35 (upto a max. cart value of $250)
FREE SHIPPING on $250 and above
|Please contact us for a quote|
|Signature required upon delivery||No||Yes, if:
- A 'standard delivery appointment' is chosen
- A 'to the door delivery with an appointment' is chosen
|Option to return/refund product(s)||Yes, only if there is extensive damage due to shipping and/or manufacturing defects||Yes, only if there is extensive damage due to shipping and/or manufacturing defects||Yes, only if there is extensive damage due to shipping and/or manufacturing defects|
- You will be notified once your items have shipped via email with a tracking #
- Shipping is done to the front, back or garage door to most cities in contiguous US. If your destination is inaccessible to a truck then pls let us know before you place your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or talking to us on live chat.
- Second day and overnight delivery options can be quoted if required and must be placed BEFORE 11am MDT (Mon - Fri) to qualify for overnight or 1-day shipping. Orders placed AFTER 11am MDT will be shipped out the following day, even if overnight or 1-day delivery is selected
- Large items are shipped Mon-Fri, between 8am-7pm. Allow a 2-4 hour window for deliveries that require your presence and/or need a signature upon delivery
- Scheduled delivery can be arranged by letting us know when you place an order with us. The shipping provider will contact you through email and/or text to set an appointment with you once they're ready to ship your order. A signature will be required for these deliveries. If no appointment time is chosen, then no signature is required
- Door delivery with appointment - This is another option that requires you to be present at the time of delivery for a signature. The delivery provider will provide with liftgate service (a smaller truck specially equipped with a hydraulic lift) to easily get your table to the ground
- Any changes AFTER delivery need to made to the delivery provider directly through the contact info provided in the delivery email
- Should you fail to comply with the arranged delivery time, you will be responsible for any additional charges for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company
Once the table is removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present, please make sure to inspect the table for any damage.
- Table damage must be noted on the Proof of Delivery at the time of delivery to ensure proper credit.
- If for any reason you suspect damage that is not visible, please note "Subject to Inspection" on the delivery receipt. Should the driver not allow you to make this notation please refuse the shipment and contact us at email@example.com
- For any concealed table damage found after the delivery you must notify us within five (5) days of delivery to ensure proper credit. If you find your table has concealed damage do not assemble the table.
- If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, you are responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.
- Should you fail to comply with the arranged pickup time and re-packaging, you will be responsible for any additional charges for new pick up and/or other such fees established by the Freight Company and ourselves
- If there is extensive damage to the product, please contact us at your earliest convenience, and reference your order/shipment number. Such products with shipping or factory damage will be replaced or refunded by the manufacturer according to policy. More information may be required depending on date and products ordered
Note: Custom products, rubber, nets, and balls cannot be returned if opened.
All products include a 30-day return policy. Under this policy, you must notify us within 30 days of your order if you would like to return your product(s). To be eligible for a return, the product(s) must be new, unused, contain all original accessories, must be in it's original packaging, received within 30 days of your order and you must present the original receipt or proof of purchase.
Customer must initiate the return process within 30 days upon delivery. Any returned product must be returned in its original packaging and in saleable condition, to an address provided to you by us, or the customer will be charged with a 30% re-stocking fee
Returned goods must be shipped with freight prepaid via US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx, or an LTL freight company of your choice (for larger items, such as tables). Refunds will not be given for the shipping costs. This applies to all products, including tables. If the returned merchandise is found to be factory defective, a shipping label would be provided to you
Products returned, and in our opinion that appear to be damaged by the customer, will NOT be accepted for return, exchange or refund. A customer requesting the return of the damaged product which was sent to and received by the manufacturer will require all shipping charges to be charged to the customer for the return of such product(s)